Thursday 10 October 2013

Here we are again

Right you lemons,despite my best efforts to take as much time as I wanted with the Villa it's now done.
It has 3 main sections to explore,maybe more if Crouler wants to go that way. Crouler seems to approve of the map and has authorized me to take "a break". He still isn't paying me.
That's all for what could be a while from me,so I leave you with this;
Odds Are

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
~M~

2 comments:

  1. i counter whit this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtMXnr293zU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could never find the full theme,any vids i did find were all remix's people made(and they were all shite)

      Delete