Saturday 19 October 2013

Build 3 Update

Right you lemons,it's about time for a little update of the current build.In short,things are looking good.Right now about half of the maps for my quest are done(no content,events yet) and a good part of the Snow Town is done.It would be about half,only the buildings were changed and some fiddling with the tileset was needed.
I'm hoping that I have no obligations tomorrow so I can get the snow town(we have a name for it but I'm leaving that for Crouler to announce) finished so I can focus on my own stuff.
Pinocchio

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment