Thursday 17 April 2014

update log 17-04-14

Hello everyone, I shall answer a quick question before beginning. I will not be able to give a full content sum up when I release the next update, as I have no idea xD It's been under development for so long that I no longer remember what I made when. Sorry.

Anyway, for today, I did a lot of stuff, so here's a list of stuff made today.

Content:

  • 3 new parts to the main quest
  • First court meeting
  • added a new room in the castle and integrated it into the upgrade system.
The court meetings will take a lot of time to make. Each one of them require a lot of scripting to make the people in the court do what they need to do. It may seem somewhat simple when it happens, but between the talking and the moving, there's a lot of time spent on making the stuff happen.

In any case, that's it for today! We are really close by now, and I'm really looking forward to sharing this with everyone! The last update hasn't been out for god knows how long! But the size should show why once you see it! ;D

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just finished the demo and just wanted to let you know that it was amazing! Really looking forward to the next version :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are hard at work on bringing you the next release, I promise ;)

      Delete