Friday 11 April 2014

To you awesome players!

No updates have been posted lately, and this is unfortunate.
I've been busy, while Naki and Mugginns have been working hard on maps for the game.
You could say, I have been the brake here. University is a bitch.

I promise you guys, that as soon as time allows me, I shall dive into the game, and
create that bloody castle! Fear not.

I expect that either today or tomorrow will have a content update and I will be able to
work on it daily throughout the easter holidays.

Just a quick heads up, as I know you guys want to know what is going on behind the curtain!


Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Appreciate the update, I was wondering how things were going as far as progress on the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, all i can say is that the more you delay the more stronger i get in the game, so it's good to me ^_^, me and my companion are lvl 31 at the moment reaching 32 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, i saw people comments with "some of these mobs are just too strong", "boss from the starting cave is just too strong", "succubus at the castle box is way overpowered" and the likes, but for me it's kinda easy, had a bit of dificulty with the first alite of the arena, but after that it was an walk in the park, i beated every battle until now, first cave boss included, so don't change the battle mobs, they are balanced the way t is.

    ReplyDelete