Friday 4 April 2014

Update log 04-04-14 + Little gift

So, I did some stuff today, and I wish to celebrate.

Here is a little gift to you guys! Use this to sate your ALONE thirst.

http://www.multiupload.nl/3MBJIIOFY9 - Alone VX

This is the old game, before I moved it to the XP engine.
I imagine a lot of you guys have not tried this version, so I thought it'd be fun to show you guys what the game used to look like, as well as see what "might" come in to the game.

IMPORTANT
This version is no longer under development, and it is NOT the real game anymore. It is an old, unused version in another engine. You could say it's an entirely different game.
Your save games will not work in there, and you won't be able to export stuff from it to your new game I'm afraid.
Bugs in this game will not be fixed either, so if something doesn't work, it's too bad :-/

This was only for the lols :P

In any case, today I did some work on the real game, and I have reached the part where I say "I better start working on the castle".
You heard me! I finished the stuff I wanted to finish up, and I'm now ready to begin working on the castle.

Content:

  • Added new sprite
  • Added new fighter
  • Added 3 new parts to the "Illegal art" questline.

That's it for today, give the old game a try if you have nothing better to do. 
Hope you guys are well, and looking forward to the next release.

Crouler

12 comments:

  1. hey .. i remember this version .........it's been so long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yea. It's really old :P A lot of things have changed, both story wise and otherwise :P I just found it so some of you guys could try it. I know a lot of the people here are not from the old game, so it was more of a "see how weird it used to be" thing xD

      Delete
  2. Told you that once I came back, things would shoot into overdrive. jk jk. Good to see we are moving forward now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that version of the game and think that it wasn't so bad, but i like the new version more.

    So keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next release with the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, i found a dialog that i don't know if it's on a loop or not cuz it has more for the future, it's the priestess Amalia, if you talk to her after you ask her to put a message out to stop the harassment, she repeats the message all over again, so basically by the looks of it she does'nt have a line to say that she has nothing else to say like "I spreaded the word, now we must wait and see" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't be the case. I'll need to take a look at that. Thanks for reporting it.

      Delete
  5. just doing my part as a player that apreciates the work of all of you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, is Fuar an "in progress" location? if so, can it be expected to have some more content on it by the next version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. just noticed a girl on a secluded room by the golem cave, is there a way to reach her in this version or just on a future version?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Natan, sorry about not responding, I have a bad habit of not checking older posts. Every area is a work in progress, especially Fuar. Expect more quests everywhere.

    About the girl, yes, she is reachable :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. The link doesn't work, FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can someone re upload the old game

    ReplyDelete