Saturday 14 December 2013

Looking good

Right,Overlord Crouler has been cracking the whip and telling me to post an update so you don't leave.
The script for Sciency Stuff 4 is done but a lot of the boring dialogue was assigned to the cutting room floor.Yesterday I got a good start on the quest,maybe a third or so,and some unimportant conversations.
It would have been more but I spent 3 hours on Borderlands 2(yes I know it's an old game) looking for "Badonkadonks" and screaming profanities at robots.Even so,I should get the majority of the quest done today and spend some of sunday finishing it.Mugginns out

~M~

2 comments:

  1. "looking for "Badonkadonks" and screaming profanities at robots"

    ^.^ Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I still play Borderlands 2 as well. They've still been coming out with new DLC for it, so it's not like it's too old yet.

    ReplyDelete