Sunday 29 December 2013

Fix out AloneXP Ver. 7.0.7.2

Now, what is to be the last fix (I hope) has been released.
It addresses a few issues that has been mentioned, and adds the Journal.

Download


Added:

  • Journal for sciencey stuff


Fixes:

  • Fixed reward from Sciencey stuff
  • Fixed bandit in the crossroads, still using the old summoning system.
  • Fixed arena match with justice fighter, so you can no longer flee and win.
Hopefully nothing else is needed for this release!

We will be starting on the castle, however, while Mugginns and Nagi works on the castle stuff, I will not be making a lot right now. I have 1 exam left, and I will be focusing on that for some time, till it's done.

That being said, I'll be doing a few minor things, adding to the game, no worries!


The support you guys have shown has been amazing! Even though we have had relatively few posts, so much support has been shown to us! So many visits, which really makes things worthwhile! And fans posting here with good or bad is really helping out. This game would not have been here if not for you guys! So pat yourself on the shoulder and know, you are the only reason why this game can continue! I appreciate every single one of you! Thanks! My Christmas is raised to another level with the support of you guys on my game!

Thank you!

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting a odd error, when I try to open this new version :
    RGSS104E.dll can't be found.

    I still have 'AloneXP Ver. 7.0.6.9.1' in another folder, and that one doesn't throw that odd error ?

    ReplyDelete