Tuesday 17 December 2013

About the next update. (Will be out soon)

So, I am currently going through the game.

What is important to understand is that the game is complex due to the mechanics I'm using.
And I need to do some fixes here, as Mugginns has left a few out. I will
make the game work for you guys soon, don't worry!

That's pretty much all!

I realize I haven't posted in a long time, but I will be the one doing the game now, so prepare for more of me! You know you want it! :D

Crouler

6 comments:

  1. Well welcome back mister >:3
    I'm still searching for more bugs (even if I know you guys found some too they're still watching !) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm....4 Shared is like:
    'AloneXP Ver. 7.0.6.9.1 [and a bit](Beta).rar' is unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This link ought to help
      http://dfiles.eu/files/kbbi9fdcd

      Delete
  3. Great, thx, downloading now. U have better response time than AAA gamedev ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :P We try our best :) (Taking the credit here xD)

      Delete
    2. ^this asshole^
      Well I'm happy to help of course(I myself love good customer care),but I replaced that 4Shared link with the DepositeFiles link about 2 weeks ago.Where did you find it?

      Delete