Friday 6 December 2013

Hotfile is dead... DAMN YOOOOU!!!

So, hotfile has been closed permanently...
I had like 2 Tb of hotstorage there, meaning premium storage sharing speed, as well as tons of important files I'll never get again... For fuck sake... I feel like kicking a stone, though the prospect of breaking my leg prevents me from doing so. (Stone is a metaphor for other stuff too, in case you did not realize...)

So, no more hotfile... I'm really quite saddened by this, but not much to do about it at this point.

I will find an alternate download site, or more for you guys. Maybe that multiupload thing where I upload to a billion pages in one upload lol. In any case, that's what's been happening. A darn shame, but we will keep working!

Thanks for all of the support you guys are showing us in our long development phases! It really means a lot!
Until next time, take care and stay safe!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. Well...fuck! I had things there too TTwTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. embrace the internet 2.0, they said
    trust your personal stuff to the cloud, they said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right...and did it work?i lost like 4GB of stuff in there...not nearly as much as Crouler but still...
      We know your pain Crouler...take as long as you need to mourn your losses

      Delete
  3. And so Mugginns was unaffected by this catastrophe because he didn't trust the cloud,the cloud was giving him funny looks,so Mugginns stores all his data on external hard-drives and started referring to himself in the third-person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so like this the Big Long Nose Aser The Barrel Died *DEAD*

      Delete