Saturday 7 December 2013

Busy Busy Busy

A second job,just what I never wanted! This is just a little notice to say that for the next 6 months I'm gonna be a bit bogged down with work.Crouler is also busy(even if it doesn't look it).Good news is that I'm back to writing the script for Sciency Stuff part 4 and am about half way done.Needed to make a few changes but it's all for the good of the story(which may or may not be good depending on your view).Right,I guess that's all for now.
And here's a video to explain what I'm up to

Writer's Balk

~M~

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that i recently played your game(the version with the wrong starting point >_>)and,after +14 entertaining hours,i'd like to say thank you. your game is a blast and i am looking forward to seeing more of it :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the fixed version( Post:Quick Fix) and have another +14 hours.I'm glad you like it,I'm sure Crouler will be happy to hear this too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It's always nice when people enjoy my game, and knowing that people out there enjoy my work makes it all worth it!

      Delete