Saturday 9 November 2013

Something,something darkside

Right you lemon,some good news and some bad news.
Good News;
-All the bugs posted have bee fixed by yours truly.
-Part 3 of the Sciency Stuff quest has been written up and just needs to be implemented.
-The game is moving forward

Bad News;
-I'll be taking a leave of absence for about 2 weeks.Ya,I know,it sucks.Sadly I won't be helping with the game in that time but customs can keep their grubby mitts off my hard drive!

Crouler is still at it so it ain't that bad.Well,this is all you'll hear from me till I get back.So long suckers!

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
Coffee Nut,
In Too Deep,
MIA
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment