Sunday 24 November 2013

23-11-13 Aaaand things are slow xD

Now, as some of you may have noticed, things are going slow.
Yea, I know. I have an exam (again...) I'm working on, so I've very little time.
However, I did manage to make some stuff this evening! (Night...)

Content:

  • Added 3 new arena battles.
Fixes
  • Fixed some bugs I found in the arena.
  • Fixed some transportation errors.
Right, here's how things will happen!
I will be adding battles until the first champion and then I will be releasing this update. 
This means a lot of battles. I may feel inclined to add some other stuff as well, but I will keep you guys informed!

I am really grateful that even though things are going as slow as they are, and that updates are somewhat slow lately, you guys are still dropping by, checking up on the blog! Thanks! As soon as I'm done with my exam I will be working on the game really hard to make things up to you guys! I'll probably be able to do daily blog updates, since I'll have enough content to support this, like I did some time ago!

As always, thanks for all the support! I'll make it up to you once I can!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Take the time to study properly for your test. And save some time for yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you time

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry nobady whos playing the game is abaut 2 die.....(probetly) so take jour time okay anaf good sayings good work and wat are u planing whit that champion? aftehr shes baet?

    ReplyDelete