Sunday 3 November 2013

God damn(Update 3.95)

Right you lemons,I just finished all the stuff needed for the next release.Fuar(formally Snow Town)is set up and all the roads are connected.The rest is up to Crouler to finish.As for my Sciencey Stuff quest,the first two parts are available.The quest should be posted on the bounty/help board in Rei Long.I've run a few test plays and squashed any bugs I found,though I don't expect to have found all of them.And since I made Fuar you might as well report any bugs to me about it as well as the quest.The file is back in Croulers hands so for now I have some other projects that need doing,though I'll also be working on the rest of the quest for the next release.That's all for today folk!

Pyro

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
Coffee Nut,
In Too Deep,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment