Saturday 9 November 2013

Hongfire is back! And a few notes on stuff to be done.

So, as you may have noticed, I'm not back to being the one actively working on the game.
I know I said the next update Mugginns questline, but unfortunately, it won't

We changing the queue, and it will be like this:


  • 1. Update - Adding a finish (or as close as possible with the current maps) to incomplete questlines.
  • 2. Update - Mugginns questline will be done
  • 3. Update - The castle will be implemented.
This is most likely the way the next few updates will work!

And, now!

Hongfire is back!
This is great! Once again our fans will come lol xD

In any case, I'm still proud to work on this game! I'd never imagined it would become this big...
Thanks to all of you! This means a lot!

Crouler

1 comment: