Monday 4 November 2013

AloneXP Ver. 7.0.6.8 (Beta) is out!

So, as you probably read earlier, I received the game from Muggins not long ago, and now the game has been checked, and double checked, and triple checked... You see where I'm going...

In any case, the game is now ready for you guys!

The game now adds a new destination for you guys to explore!

The snowy north is harsh, and even though it is somewhat empty compared to the other maps at the present times (I'll be adding different monsters, quests, loot etc as with all the maps) there is still a great deal of new content!

A new questline has been made too, and the small town of Fuar has been populated!

Content

  • Several treasures to find (Non epic atm, but time will change that)
  • Tons of new maps which will be utilized further in the near future.
  • A new questline! (Mugginns, you are awesome.)
  • As well as tons of smaller stuff!

Download



Nagi will have some stuff implemented soon as well, but I could not get a hold of him, so I decided to temporarily hide his new content, as I need to speak to him before adding his stuff. It will likely be in the next update.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy the new stuff! Look around, enjoy the scenery!

As always, the support you guys are showing me is making it all worthwhile, and now, with 2 other's on the team, everything seems so much more do-able.

Thank you all! You guys are great!

Crouler

6 comments:

  1. GO GO GO GO COULENER MUGGINS NAGI U CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the only bugs I have encountered have been: After paying for a bed at the inn you cant get out of the bed (you can turn around all the way but you are stuck) and the chest on the trail out of town (towards the mine and steam-punk place where no one will talk to you) wont open. I enjoyed the town so far but it seems like there isn't much to do with no quest lines there, hope that helped and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the steam punk place you're talking about is the T.Facility. If you go to Rei Long-Oak and look at the bounty board, there should be a quest available on it related to there.As for the chest,I just forgot to put something in it.My bad

      Delete
  3. Glad to see there's another release. Tried it a bit and it looks good so far. Found about 5 or 6 bugs but I shall test some more today and post the results a bit later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awright, back for more testing!

    90 - FT (Fine Tuning) - Northern Everlight Forest - When it rains, the fog seems to disapear

    91 - FT - Fuar - When changing zones, it leads us to an unfinished location and then we can't move and need to teleport or load a game --- http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=3758_527A6AD3

    92 - FT - Fuar - Found a Dimensional Portal! --- http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=C110_527A6C42

    93 - FT - North of Fuar - no background in the fight against the cobolds

    94 - FT - North of Fuar - Tease chest (2 zones up i think and to the right of the zone.)

    95 - FT - Darkshire Mine - The sprite used for the field notes seems to be a sign for a wall so we can actually walk under it --- http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=8027_527BB871

    96 - JC (Just Checking) - Fuar - When walking east of it, there is a sound played for stairs but we don't go anywhere. --- http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=CF6A_527BBB25

    97 - FT - Fuar Inn - When spending the night, we are stuck in the bed, unable to move (tried to recreate it from an anonymous comment, it worked :( ). Teleporting back fixes it.

    98 - FT - New stuff - When we walk, we often receive messages that go "I should check this out" or "I should talk to this person". Once in while for a specific thing it's good (like after getting burned, prevents us going further for nothing) but most of them just feel like we are being hand-guided through the quest (like after showing the burn to Magven, exiting and coming right back in). There are no such messages in the rest of the game so that's a discrepancy and should be avoided IMO. just thought I'd mention.

    99 - JC - Darkshire Mine - When coming back with Ros, there is no BGM in the mine. they do mention it's awfully quiet though so maybe it's on purpose.



    NOOOOOOO!!!! Can't find another one, wanted to reach a 100. Wait, let me look some more. *an hour later* God damnit...

    Good work on that sciency institute, it's a cool addition. Also, the name of Ros's 3rd ability made me smile, it's a funny sound :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 91:I linked that to a map,im sure of it,but it involves some of Naki's stuff and Crouler has put that on hold for now i think.Should be fixed as soon as they talk.

      92:Damn! I thought I found all of them!

      94:Not a tease,just a laps in memory,sorry

      95:It looked more like knackered paper to me to be honest,though i dont think i added the 'Through' aspect

      96:It was meant to lead to an area for Naki,but he made things for himself in the end and i forgot about it

      97:I think its just a tileset error,easy and fast to fix

      98:Well I tended to get side tracked and thought it might be a good addition for people like me who forget what they are supposed to do

      99:Yup

      I'll try get a fix out in the next day or two,though the rest i think is for Crouler to do.And thanks,I'm glad you like my quest so far. :)

      Delete