Monday 18 September 2017

Release AloneXP 7.4.5.7h

We are reaching some crazy letters... H? Wow. I must finish up the current part lol. Anyway, a new release is out! Thank you guys for the responses to the last release.

I did some fixes and will fix a bit more next week, as well as some expansions to the Michelle quest.

Content:

  • Added more Michelle quest, now you get to proceed a fair bit with the family.
  • Fixed several bugs.
Known bugs
  • I did not get to fix the black screena t the fuar inn, reported last week. Will look at it next release.
So far that was it for this release. I am happy with the progress this week, as I managed to put in a good amount of hours this time around. Hope you all enjoy!

Downloads:
MEGA

Thank you all for sticking with us, and a huge thanks to our patrons for helping us reach the goal of having more custom art! I have ordered a new huge set of artwork from Asera, and it will allow me to unlock the Elven lands more than just the one way trip it is now!

So thank you all! 

Crouler

4 comments:

  1. hi crouler, about michele's questline, can you give me some information about beach and path to strike mentioned by contract letter? i stuck at that part almost 2 weeks.
    sorry for bad english

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just downloaded the update and moved my save file over i talked to her at the mansiopn about going to the inn and it still is giving me the black screen of death and before that is still saying something about not implemented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um how do we get to Michelle's family Michelle seems to have kinda gotten stuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. so im struck after i finished with the the with the scene in rei oak after i get the contract and letter of hiring and give it all to michielle where do i go from there all i get is the same dialuage lines if i talk to her an help would be much appreciate.

    ReplyDelete