Tuesday 12 September 2017

Release - 7.4.5.7g

After a week of no release, I am back with this weeks release.

Before the release, however, I wish to tell you all that we now have an official discord server.
I doubt too many will go there, due to privacy stuff, which I understand, but if you wish to go there and communicate it will be the easiest way for us to reach out, and there is a fancy bug report section that will be easy for me to check through. Patrons will have their own unique section to chat if they want and I will jump in every now and then to see what they are talking about, so come and join us!
The name of the server is AloneXP Official And I have no idea if you can join with that info but I hope you can lol.

Edit: Discord link; https://discord.gg/6c4xayR

Patrons can go to patreon and look at a post I will make about how to get your privileges.

Now, for the release,
Content:
  • Added a new area that can be entered from the world map when at sea.
  • Added new sex scenes. (I am likely going to slow down on scenes for the time being to focus on story)
  • Fixed several reported issues.
A short yet extensive update from a creation point of view. I wish to continue with Michelle's questline to completely finish it up, which will be soon I hope. Everything is ongoing and I hope to do more story stuff per week for the foreseeable future.

Downloads:
MEGA

That is it for this week, thank you all for sticking around, we appreciate you all!

Crouler

8 comments:

  1. Crouler It says that the Discord link is Expired

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a bug that after you find Fuar Captain and watch the Inn scene the screen does not go back and it gets stuck there. Had to load a previous save and not do that. Also, am I able to come back if I set sail to the elven lands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome game just wish i coukd play on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to move save file from old version to new version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply copy-paste the savegames from the old folder into the new one.

      Delete
  5. how to enter fuar city? i can visit everyplace like everlight,capital,reilongoak and elven lands except fuar.do we have to complete a special mission to unlock it? And about the main story i cant go upstairs after the talk with DeSeelian is it the end for current update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main quest ends with the elven lands. I can't remember what the DeSeelian part was at, sorry

      Delete
  6. Still says the invite to Discord is invalid/expired. Where can we get one?

    ReplyDelete