Tuesday 11 July 2017

Release 7.4.5.7

And it's finally here! A long break later. Settled to a new place, I finally had the time to do this release, and holy fucking hell did it take a long time. I spent three times the normal time since I really wanted this one to be full upon release. So, the final battle, though not the final quest, of Michelle's questline has been released for you! A bit more is needed to finish it entirely (as in Michelle's questline, not the final battle), but I hope you guys enjoy it.


Content:

  • Michelle - Michelle, and more Michelle.



Download:
MEGA
(If I find another one I find good I will start using another one. If you know one, let me know.)

I really hope you enjoy this release after this somewhat long break as I moved. For now, I will leave and do something non-game making related lol. Been at it for far too long xD


Thanks for all the support! All of our players are making this worthwhile, so thank you so much! And thank you to our patrons for the help in making more original content! Thanks!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Not sure its a bug or i am just stuck for the new update for Michelle the beach battle cave i am stuck i enter the cave and my character can not move an inch forward am i missing something or is that a bug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bug. I will take a look tomorrow.

    Crouler

    ReplyDelete
  3. It keeps crashing when i try to enter the castle. When i enter an error appear (RGSS player has stopped working) and the game closes.. How can i resolve?

    ReplyDelete