Tuesday 20 June 2017

AloneXP 7.4.5.6j

A new release is out. This release focuses on adding the content introduced last week, but locked away for the time being.
I also received the new maps I needed for the last big event for Michelle's questline. I will now add that next time I get the chance.

But, I will likely not do a release for some time due to me moving soon, so sorry about that.

Content:

  • Added a new area with 5 different events possible upon entering. I think it works.


It is basically 5 maps in one, so this one took some time. Well, not 5 times as much, but more than a normal encounter would have taken.

Downloads

That is it! As always thank you very much for all your support! And thank you to our Patrons for their continued support in making the game better! Today a new vote will be posted on the patreon for the patrons, so do come by if you want to vote!

Also, sorry for not being able to post too much from here on out and until I get settled at the next temporary place. I will be as quick as possible.

Crouler


5 comments:

  1. Post somewhere else please. Mega Quota Went over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. advice from me : use browsec ext or anonymox ext or web proxy

      Delete
  2. keeps telling me rgss rtp standard not found

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I cant find it anywhere in the wiki so can someone tell me who all the concubines are and how to get them please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, there are 5 women you can make a concubines. They are shtala, clete, mary, shing, and phasteenas.
      For Shtala
      1. get pregnant achievment (around 50 impregnation sex point)
      2. look pregnant achievment point at castle museum
      3. go to dining hall and let her stay
      4. go to visitor area and invite her for dinner
      5. make her divine's concubine.
      For Clete (Amazon Woman)
      1. pass her test at brothel quest
      2. meet her at dinning hall
      3. make her become your concubine
      Fro Phasteena
      1. high relationship point with clete
      2. talk with her after she mention about her friend (Phasteena)
      3. Go to entrance of castle area and see an event at there
      4. go to clete room and talk with Phasteena
      5. pass her test (put orcs and lizardman at castle barn)
      6. to be continue (lizardman not implemented yet)
      For Mary
      simple, you will get her in the brothel questline (but not implemented yet at castle)
      For Shing
      Not Implemented yet

      Increasing Concubine's Relationship Point
      Talk with each concubine increase relationship point.
      Clete : at her room pick 1st option
      Shtala : when she go to bath, talk with her at castle bathroom

      I love to make article about concubine quest at wiki, but im afraid people wont understand what i wrote because my english so fu*king bad.

      Delete