Tuesday 13 December 2016

Release 7.4.5.1c

Just a quick update here, I apologize that it came in so late.

I originally had planned on doing a lot today, as I felt like it, but I ended up falling asleep and waking up just now, so that is kinda late... May end up doing a release next week, though I'm not sure.

Anyway,
Content:


  • Added a new area to encounter the portals.
Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the portals could be encountered whether the quest was started or not.
  • Fixed Elliana's date not working as it never gave the option to the player.

Some new artwork arrived and I have ordered more to come my way soon, so I'm going to be adding a new scene soonish (it will be part of the main quest when we start expanding there) and there will be a change to some existing artwork soon.

Downloads

That is it for today.

Thanks to everyone for being patient, and thanks for letting us taking it easy in the Christmas period.


Crouler

8 comments:

  1. Encountered with area which have dialog portal remains open and should close it before affecting surrounding area, but i can't find the portal. Is not complete yet Crouler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be in. Currently only 2 maps have the portals. Are you still unable to find the portal? There should be undead walking around the map?

    Crouler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i found that 2 maps but still,there's no portal and undead monster.

      Delete
  3. how do you get to the elf lands?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry everyone, no Christmas release. I went and spent all day with my family, so I had no time for it, but I will make a small update and fix a few bugs as soon as possible :)

    Merry christmas and happy holidays!

    Crouler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok croler, enjoy the holidays with your family.
      Happy Holidays

      Delete
  5. cindy in brothel quest is bug or not
    i have 150 anal count time but i can't pass her test

    ReplyDelete