Saturday 31 December 2016

Next release - Info

Hello Everyone, merry christmas and a happy newyear, or happy holidays and so forth. Whatever you may be having at the moment.

Anyway, wanted to give a bit of information on what will happen, seeing as nothing has happened in a long time.

Currently I am about to move out, or at least, I am hoping to do so soon. The day after tomorrow the office at which I sent an application will open, so yeah. On top of that I have my winter exams coming up. Now, I am currently sharing a room, so even though I wanted to do a release for christmas and today, I can't. Someone's always sitting right next to me, and I don't like that when doing this game lol.

So, I will hope for some breathing room where I can do the next release very soon, as in a week or so. So, I really want to show you guys some new stuff that we have and I am looking forward to releasing a new build for you guys! Sorry for the long break, and thanks for sticking with us!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Heyy, not sure where else to ask this. But i was wondering if, When i get ahold of the next release version. Do i need to start a fresh file from scratch? or is there a way to transfer my save from the previous version to the new one without messing up the game. Love this game btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just copy your safe file from previous version to the newest version. It's work.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the move Crouler, I hope 2017 will be a better year for you then 2016.

    ReplyDelete