Wednesday 24 September 2014

Some Info on the Very Near Future

I want to apologies for the very slow rate of progress and lack of updates. Things got in the way, and Destiny leeched more time from me than it should have, but not too much. I finished(I think) all the immediate materials need to start putting the quest together. Work proper will star tomorrow since today was spent mostly on making graphics, polishing two big orange balls, and re-sizing  some boobs(with the help of Naki). I did a little of the start of the quest and turns out I'm a little rusty with rpg make, though there should be good progress(I hope).
That's about it.

Picture Corner
(It's a bit of a story, but I'm trying to drag out the sketch work I have until the quest gets done)

This(Version 01) was the first sketch I made with my tablet using GIMP. I didn't really go anywhere with it and so it never got finished. A couple of months down the line I got photoshop and started doodling and practicing with my tablet. I can't remember how but I ended up showing Crouler Version 01, and he mentioned to me he was looking for a specific character. I offered to make it for him. I used Version 01 to make Draft 01(which is finished and in Croulers possession). I later went back and redid the original which turned into this; Version 02. It's not likely to get finished either, but I still have it if I need it.

That's all folks.

~Mugginns~

3 comments:

  1. Wow your art is impressive.
    Take your time. I just worry that the lack of responses you are getting will sap your motivation. Don't let it- there are loads of people who appreciate the game and we all know it will be a massive hit once completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your art is impressive.
    Take your time. I just worry that the lack of responses you are getting will sap your motivation. Don't let it- there are loads of people who appreciate the game and we all know it will be a massive hit once completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz try and continue to include interesting art. I just came across 'Tier Harribel' and thought there'd be interesting art of her.
      Also, please contact me if you need a proofreader (for grammar and spelling) as I am fairly pedantic and can save you guys some time here and there.

      Delete