Tuesday 9 September 2014

Destiny Awaits

One custom made sprite finished. Don't talk to me about shinny red arses and big orange balls,I've seen enough to last me a lifetime. Or until I need to make him another sprite, but I won't enjoy it. Work has been surprisingly slow I'll admit. In the last 5 days I've managed to make one sprite, but to be fair it was more like 3 and a half(one of the gobshites in my house nicked the HDMI cable for my desktop), and I've no talent or any real experience for pixel art. That said, the remaining sprite should be much quicker to do since it's human sized.
As for the title of this post,well yeah,Destiny was released today and I gots me a copy. This being the case, work for the next couple of days might be a little slow.
And finally, for anyone who cares, here's a more developed version of the previous posted sketch;
http://gyazo.com/ae178b153ce97be480598b25644aff84

That's all folk.
~Mugginns~

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your work; can't await a new release.
    I like the sketch and am looking forward to seeing the art in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful piece I hope to see the finished version in game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mugginns, it's been a while. I'm glad to hear you keeping up with everything while Crouler's gone. Your sketch looks awesome, and can't wait to see it finished and in-game. I am still still huge fan and supporter of this game. Thanks for keeping us updated with everything, as well as everything done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah its me again from the last post I am now level 28.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please i need help!! when you have to go to the queens castle to find al elf that tell where is the elven lands i dont find her, and i have talk with everyone in the castle but i dont find her. please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have come to the end of the main quest for now. The elf isn't implemented yet.

    ReplyDelete