Monday 5 May 2014

Break info

So, I've decided to have a break until at least Wednesday.
I'm exhausted (might be a strong word, but mentally, I am) from the last creation spurt as well as the fixing we did.
Thus, I shall take some time off to get back on track with studying! I will post a new post here once I start working again and then I will start working on fixing all the stuff we know of now. It will be a large fix containing a lot of minor fixes. Once I'm done with that I will aim for a release a week for a long time, containing at least 1 questline at the time.
This is something I normally do after the large releases, as I have a lot more maps to work with, allowing me to implement the stuff that can be made at that point.

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of people who came to help us out. Thousands of people have been to the blog everyday, and it has been amazing to see just how much the popularity of the game has grown since the last large update! Thanks for all your support! You guys are amazing!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. This really is a cool project and it still has so much potential!
    Thanks a lot for your efforts and commitment, and your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a well deserved break. The last update was awesome and lot of big plot elements that had only been hinted at were revealed. Really looking forward to see what comes next now, but will be exploring every nook and cranny in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete