Saturday 6 March 2021

Information

 So, yeah, things aren't going the way I prophesied... I'm still working on the game, and have been for a long time, so yeah.


So, before the apologies and such, here is the biggest thing that will be added to the game:


Divinity

I always imagined the game to be a solo character deal. The thing is, people have always said they needed to grind and grind to be able to complete the game. I say, NO MORE! So, I was thinking of what to do. At first, I was considering a perk system, and that seemed promising. I decided I wanted more, though, so in the end, it became what I now call "the divinity system". Every level will unlock a single point of divinity to the player. These points can be used in a sort of "divinity shop" where the player can buy powerful spells or alter the game in certain ways, like a passive that will make the player start with barrier at the beginning of every battle. I am still working on fleshing things out, but hopefully, these points will significantly change the strength of the player. This means the player will be much stronger, which will reduce the need for grinding, since the power levels will be higher for smaller levels as well.


Anyway, obligatory excuses and such:


I don't have any. Things just didn't turn out the way I imagined, so it's my fault for assuming they would. Rest assured, I'm working on the game, I'm just not finding any chances to actually upload what I do. I hope you will all understand...


Crouler

1 comment:

  1. How absolutely dare you sir. How dare you let life get in the way of my fap time. I will let you know I am sending not one battalion of futa church girls, but THREE to your doorstep as we speak. They will be there to deal with you shortly.

    That'll teach that slacker.


    (In all seriousness, thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to whenever your life settles to the point where you can optimize your release schedule. Take as long as you need, we'll just go about our daily lives until you release something. There is no real hurry so don't stress yourself out. Have a good one.)

    ReplyDelete