Sunday 23 August 2020

the games future: Update 2

 So, it's been a while. I apologize for all of the delays. I am in pretty much the same situation as always, stuck abroad with my computer dead and corona making it hard to get back home. I am trying to do one of two things these days:

A: Find a new place and job 

B: Get back home.

Either would work, as either would allow me to get over this current set of issues. I have been working  on the game a bit, here and there, but I am unable to get it to you all yet. Anyway, this was just a message to let everyone know; I am not dead, the game isn't dead either.


Crouler

1 comment:

  1. The sad part is its looking more and more like corona was nothing more then a common cold virus, why or how the entire planet turned into brainless zombies over a virus that's been around since the 1960's has become one of the more laughable events I've witnessed in my life.

    ReplyDelete