Wednesday 12 September 2018

Release 7.4.6.0h

So, a long overdue release! I do the updates but have no time to upload and comment on the releases, which is really regrettable. If anyone wants to help out, let me know, I might be able to go more weekly then.

Anyway, this release has a good chunk of content, so let's go straight to that.

Content:

  • Added a bit more to the arena. (I might soon power through that, just to end it)
  • Added a lot more to the hospital questline. Let me know if it is too difficult at any point.
  • Various minor additions from earlier weeks that, I, once again, can't remember in detail, sorry!
Downloads:

I hope this release adds something worthwhile!

Thank you to everyone here, we appreciate your continued support! And, Patrons, we love you <3

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Doooope! Been waiting a real long time. When will we get more Chun Li content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had healed all patients, bu still stuck at hospital questline, genkiana still say "Please help out out patients". I dont know what i miss #confused
    any clue for this crowler?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway we can interact with Z ? I just never used enter in rpg maker games so i'm not used and it's weird

    ReplyDelete