Wednesday 23 May 2018

7.4.6.0b - a bug-fix release

  • Fixed Delangue quest problem that had noblewoman repeat; 
    • Noblewoman: My! If I didn't know better, I would think she was trying to hide something from me! But that can't be possible. We're family after all...

      After she was done. 

  • Fixed curtains in elven noble’s house. You can now walk through them
  • Fixed Sophie repeating her talk in the elven homeland
Download:
Mediafire Reports of not working
Mediafire 2

A short fix release.

A little info about the next 3 to 4 releases;
Exam season is coming up! And because of that, I won't be able to promise weekly or even bi-weekly releases. If I have the time, I will be doing releases, but I can't say whether it is possible yet. Sorry!

Keep staying with us, it makes us so happy! ;) And thank you to our patrons, you all rock!

Crouler


6 comments:

  1. Is anyone else running into an error when extracting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am re-uploading again. Hopefully it was just something with mediafire or the zip not packing correctly

    Crouler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crouler the first link worked but mediafire2 failed but the other worked.

      Delete
  3. P.S. It was giving a permission denied note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out the other links download and the program I use to extract says it empty and the 2nd link is still broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah none of the links are working properly for me either

    ReplyDelete