Monday 20 February 2017

7.4.5.3b release

Apologies for the late release, I never got to upload in the weekend, and thus I only got to do so now.
I have very little time and will make todays update as short as possible.

Content:

  • Continued the undead questline
    • Those who have issues playing this, please upload a save and link it here. I am not sure what causes this, as the problem hasn't occoured in my own bug testing, so I will need a save to check.
Next week I think I will be adding a map. The map has been finished, and is looking amazing! I wanted to do it this release, but I did not have the time to do so I'm afraid.

Download


(Please suggest another site if you want another host than mega)

That is it, sorry for the late release, and short description! Thank you all for playing the game, and a huge thanks to our patrons for making maps and original art possible to us!

Crouler

6 comments:

  1. so i tryed uploading my saved game file but my rpg maker free trial is gone the part when i m stuck at is the portal when u collect the 10 potral esseclt and go in it i can go to the house but i can't talk to lana but i can talk to the girl and when i selcet kick her bah bah bah door seem to open but it doesn't mabye that will give u an idea when to look for a bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi crouler its been while to me for looking at your blog...
    about this game i have a problem with quest undead invasion, still can't find a portal even after talk with zana...
    this is my save file...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwm79s0gs2ju37q/Save1.rxdata?dl=0
    i hope u can fix my problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the quest that wasn't finishable in the last update is finishable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to have the problem with the portals for the undead quest not appearing. Here is my save file.
    https://mega.nz/#!KcVjUTAL!AV9DlYnHKG7G_bwW8SyYnSsNmKWJNYYXpS4vgzvDY-k

    ReplyDelete
  5. crouler, spent like 2 straight hours trying to get the rest of the slimes. is it only possible to have one colored slime at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete