Sunday 11 September 2016

AloneXP 7.4.4.8c - Fixes

Just did a quick fix on the unwalkable ground, some wrong priority settings for trees, so it would look like the tree's were below you and fixed the spawn for new games being just south of the player castle.

These things should work now, I will probably do a more throughout bug run next week!

MEGA


Crouler

Edit:

So, we have now ordered the first piece of art from AKA6, which will be made when he has time, we assume around 2 months, as he is rather popular and has a long queue.
Just wanted to keep you up to date, and give you a name in case you wanted to check out his other stuff!

Edit: Edit:

Next update will be either monday or tuesday as this weekend is impossible, but there will be one then, as well as one next weekend, if things go to plan.

7 comments:

  1. yay! i can walk tot he beach now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fixes work! Now, after talking to Kagi, she tells me to kill the beasts, but when I return to her after that, she just tells me that again - her whole spiel is the exact same as before. If I'm meant to actually talk to someone else, and this isn't a bug, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I think I have this worked out: If you fight the Kerberos on the *right*, plot advances and docks/houses built, wood started (Also reproduced Anon's comment that get trapped there: can't exit and can't teleport). If I fight either of the other kerberus (kerberi?), plot *doesn't* advance and Kagi asks you to kill them again as if you haven't talked to her yet. Also they don't respawn, so plot gets stuck.

      Delete
  3. I have the same problem with Kagi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange, after I have killed those Kerberos Kagi sends me to get wood but when I follow the road I can't exit that area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the same problem, can't leave, can't teleport, stuck.

      Delete
  5. looking forward to the update. For sating my curiosity ( and possibly that of others as well ) do you have a "to do" list laid out for what thing you plan to prioritize in making or working on?

    ReplyDelete