Friday 29 July 2016

AloneXP 7.4.4.8

Hello everyone! Here is another update! And a bit on why there was no update last week, but first, OMG WE JUST HIT 1.000.000 VIEWS ON THE BLOG! As of right now it is 1000.020, so thank you! I am overwhelmed!

Anyway, here are the content notes!

Content:

  • Added the new player city to the core game
  • Added quests to advance said questline, currently stops at the getting wood part.
  • Added Sex scene
  • Added a bit of main quest, stops at going south towards the elven lands.
So that is it! Also, can anyone confirm if you lose followers upon entering the divine games? I took a look at the events and they shouldn't disappear? 

Downloads:




Now, I would like to apologize for not doing anything last week. Truth is I actually finished a release, but I went on a trip. So I wanted to release it before the trip, but didn't have time. So when I got home, I wanted to release it, but did not get to it at first, and in the end I just said "fuck it, I'll release it with next weeks release..."

Sorry about that, but it made this release a bit larger than normal, so hope you guys enjoy!

Once again, thank you to all our players! We love you all, and thank you to our patreons, you guys have a special place in our heartseses :P

Crouler

Edit:

I forgot to fix the guards in the elven sister's house, so they still do a perma battle! I will fix as soon as I have time, at latest next release!

10 comments:

  1. Great Job, man. BUG report: I lose the ability to save when I enter the Angels' Pawn Game and leaving Castle Island does not solve that bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your awesome work!
    This game is really great.
    Just wanted to say that... >.<
    There are a few things I want to mention though:
    Firstly, in my opinion, the Divine Games are impossible if you have no clue where equipment and skills are. I tried it very often but never managed to just kill one enemy. If anyone did, please give me a hint how....
    Secondly, when you finished the Farm quest, you will have way to much money... It's just a sugesstion but maybe employees could cost money per income tick?
    Lastly, I'm not sure if it still exist's ( or if it even is a bug ) but when I have to rescue the two elves in the main quest, the enemys in the house are immortal. I can beat them in a battle, but they just attack me again.

    But in the end, this game still is great, and I really appreciate your work. And please excuse me, if there is anything spelled wrong. English isn't my mother tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit this is a real good game mate.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    That being said i found a game breaking bug:
    After speaking with Kagi in the entrance of the castle the screen just go black ( possibly the program not exiting the transition black screen or some endless loop somewhere).

    Keep your awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same problem here :/

      Delete
    2. Shit, did not see this post before uploading the last version. I do not have time right now, but I will see if I can't release a fix for that soon.

      Delete
  5. Has the ork capturing bug been fixed yet? At least I think it's a bug. Like, I managed to capture 3 in over 200 ork battles won. That can't just be RNG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update. It was the RNG. I finally managed to capture 5 orks. It only took me something like hundreds killed to do so...

    Yea, great game, really great, good enough to make me want to sit out grinding hundreds of orks! But the odds need a tad tipping in our favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure the capturing isn't random there are only 5 Orcs in the Forest you can capture. Just kill every Orc on the map once and you have all 5.

      Delete
    2. As the other Anon said, it is a bunch of special orcs that will not respawn when caught that you need to catch, so it is nothing about RNG :)

      Delete