Saturday 25 June 2016

Release 7.4.4.7

Update 02/07/2016 - The update will either be delayed for a few days or pushed back to next week, as the end of semester brings about all the bloody exams :P Sorry, and thank you for your understanding!


_________________________________________________________________________



Hello everyone and thanks for waiting :D Here we have a new release, and hopefully the last fix for the games!

Things are going pretty smoothly at the moment, and I have done a lot of work on this update. So, with the gaming gods willing, it should be a pretty substantial and relatively bug free release... Who am I kidding, it won't, but I hope it will :P

Before I proceed, I can not stress enough...

SAVE YOUR SAVEGAMES BEFORE TRYING THIS NEW STUFF

I do not want you to lose all progress from saving and deleting all old progress when your save has become bugged.

In any case, here are the content notes!

Content:

  • Fixed divine games shop, you can now leave properly.
  • Hopefully fixed the equipment bug in the divine games
  • Added a new game area for the divine games.
  • Added new sex scenes to the game, a lot for the new divine game area.
    • The new area is huge and will take longer, but yields more winning tokens.
That is it. The newly added area is huge and may be full of various bugs, so I would appreciate you guys posting anything you come across!

Downloads

Tat is it for this time.

Once again thank you to everyone here, and a huge thank you to our supporters on Patreon! Even a single dollar helps, so you guys really rock! I am thrilled to see us going above... Nothing, lol, as that was my initial fear xD

Thank you all, you guys rock!

21 comments:

  1. Maybe there is something wrong with my game, but Igawa's scene is still stuck on screen(again).I guess Igawa is just too good for meXD Anyway,thank you for your work Crouler:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I fixed it... I will take a look for the next update.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 bugs capt cevv (not game breaking but still a bug) and shovronnes painting cant find the bandits any hint for that or just tell me where to go plz help

    1st bug: if I talk to dibella (either choose private time or leave)I'll be teleported to upstairs when I come back I can't see the entrance to celler and anasta is in front of the exit door (indoor) to fix it you just have to exit and come back in
    2nd: I just cant see the paintings in the celler

    I am upto date with the capital brothel quest

    my save is from 7.4.4.6(no letters)

    there are images of the paintings in the folder

    EDIT: i got the painting for shavronne
    1 more bug: shtala's painting beside her room in first floor player castle. when I press action button and select take a look it acts like a normal painting but I can't see the painting after few seconds it again asks for keep looking or leave but I can't see the painting

    question 1: does "in the army(capital)" quest ends with women in the harbor where player tries to read her mind?

    question 2: I can't start sciency stuff quest, she just tell me to get out and i can't enter darkshine too plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm i got past the women in the harbor(in the army quest)

      Delete
    2. nvm i got read the wiki

      Delete
  4. hey is the blind girl in the slum hostel is a reference to diisney's robin hood?? and really awesome game keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to see a new update! Keep it up yours is one of the few rpgmaker games of this type that I truly enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Crouler I want to make a donation but I don't have a cred card and I can only afford to make a one time payment so I was thinking of sending you a money order, drop me a line at Kargan3033@gmail.com and we can try and work something out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Though I am sorry to say I have no way of actually receiving the money, but trust me, I really appreciate the thought! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Hell I wasn't expecting another update so hot on the heels of the last one XD. Take your time and good luck in your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bit late to ask, but how does one access the new content (as in, where does the quest (assuming there is one) start)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any particular quest u r talking about?

      Delete
    2. first one that comes to mind is the one mentioned in this post http://alonexpgame.blogspot.dk/2016/05/release-7445.html

      I know it says find it in the castle, but i've been all over it and can't find anything.

      Delete
    3. if you are at bringing tarrie back quest then it's the end right now

      Delete
  9. Not sure if this is a bug, or simply due to a random event, but when I first visit Rei-Long, and went to talk to the worker at the far right and down, I had an event of "hearing" something and peaking. Well, I said yes, and during what happened, I accidentally exited the game.

    When I tried to redo it, nothing happened. So, yeah, random event, or did the restart lock me out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK then Crouler keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the shop for the divine games?
    if it is supposed to be at the end of the hallway then i have a problem as it says i can't go there until the games start.
    Also, whenever i talk to landriel I just give him the crystals and he announces the start of the game, but if I talk to him again I just give him the crystals again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right now I only know one way to do it

      start any divine game, lose(win if you can, I can't), don't move,
      go west, south, around the table, now you can go to the store but you can't save so be careful

      Delete
  12. Is it even possible to win Divine game?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Equipment in the Divine Games doesn't do anything still...

    ReplyDelete