Saturday 30 April 2016

Back in business

Hello everyone, crouler here!

Thanks so much for waiting! I see Rafael added quite a few bug fixes and running. Hope things a working, as the main reason for me not adding it before was that it would mess up everything lol. In any case, update on progress!

So, I finally got a computer, and will begin working again. Did a bit already. I am currently writing a new part of the game, and will work on that as quickly as possible, though today will be impossible I'm afraid, as I already spent a good deal of time and need to sleep now. But, more will come! :D

That's it! Just wanted to announce my return!

Thank you all for the patience you've shown, I know it was a long time of no content, but hopefully things are back to what they used to be.

Crouler

9 comments:

  1. Wb slacker. :P
    Also, my hero Rafael, can you do something about the journal maybe? Like, make it an actual journal, not a stupid item which you have to look for among a ton of things in your inventory all the while cursing viciously because you can't see it... then finally finding it and beginning to curse even more viciously because it can't divide quests between "completed" and "in progress" and perhaps "not taken" as well. It's just one big messy list completed and incomplete all mashed up together and you have to dig through ALL of it to figure which quests to go for... get what i mean? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not gonna happen I'm afraid, as it would need to change every single quest for every single entry, which I am not willing to do for the current game. Maybe when I end this and start part 2 I'll do it, but for now, I wouldn't do it as I would need to spend several weeks of work that would be used instead of actual game making.

      Crouler

      Delete
    2. That is indeed why I haven't done it either. The rescripting would be a major pain.

      Delete
  2. Welcome Back

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo. first off, welcome back. secondly, i gotta request, can you edit the blood plat out when we're having sex with the priest on the farm quest.....kinda ruins the mood for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back
    and i have a question how to go to the demon realm with the coloured chests

    ReplyDelete