Monday 14 March 2016

Release 7.4.4.3b - next long period of time

So, here is a small update, adding the beginning of a new concubine. Nothing more, as I only just came home and managed to work for a few hours on the game, and won't have time for a while. Before all that boring stuff, here is the content log

Content:

  • Shing has been made concubine potential

Downloads


This is very little, and again, sorry, but time isn't my friend nowadays :P

In any case, I was contacted by one of the games players and behold! Help has arrived lol.
He/she has offered to help, at least with some of the game, hopefully all ^^

I won't mention any names, as I don't know if he/she wants that.

That being said, I have some bad news too.

I personally won't be working on this game for quite some time from now. 
I'm going to study abroad as an exchange student for half a year, and until I get a computer there I won't be able to work on the game. I hope to get one within a month or so, but I won't promise anything.
For the time being, I hope to let mugginns take over, and our new help, however I can't promise any releases as I don't wish to force this on anyone else, so it may just be small fixes or such things.

As soon as I have a laptop, I'll work on the game (as I don't wanna bring my huge monster of a computer abroad lol). Hope you all understand!

As always, though, thanks for always coming back for more Alone! It rocks to see so many people around, and I'm happy to have started this game, as I can say "that's something I did" (Alas, I wasn't completely alone :P) You guys make me proud of my work, and I want to thank you all for that!

Crouler

13 comments:

  1. No problem and thank you for your hard work and since you are talking a brake that means I can finish this latest release before to make another release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh one thing I have been meaning to ask you is doing the brothel quest considered evil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short answer is no. There may be some evil decisions like in the meaty goodness quest, but the quest as a whole does not give you evil points for just going through it.

      Delete
  3. I just get the same response as ever from Shing in the weapon store, nothing new about her concubine potential

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not supposed to say anything new yet, you're instead supposed to go on a scavenger hunt to find a hidden item to trigger the next part. That item may not be completely accessible in this build. Give me a few days and I'll see if I can fix it for crouler.

      Delete
    2. where you can start the hunt?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crouler, I have to ask this since it's been gnawing on me for a while... Why did you name this game Alone? I mean, don't get me wrong - I love the name! The name was actually one of the big things that convinced me to try this game in the first place, and I'm glad I did. I'm just curious why it's called Alone - is it because you're the only male character in the game?

    -Link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying as anon here, but didn't wanna bother to login as I'm just about to go to bed xD
      Crouler here!

      Well, there were 2 reasons, one is now obsolete.

      The first reason was, the game is made where the player starts alone, in a world where he is the only of his "kind" so to speak. And even in the world he came from, he stands alone at the top, being the ultimate and all.

      Second was, I wanted to make him super bad ass and always fighting alone, but after I added the first party member this has become obsolete, which I am actually kinda regretting, as it was only a balancing thing, not a story thing, so I kind of wish I had done that differently now. I may do some editing to this later, depending on how much it bothers me in the future.

      Delete
  6. Are there any scenes for Shatla after you recruit her as a concubine? I went on the date with her but now she basically either sits in her room or teases me in the baths and our relationship is cold. I'll say this, its pretty damn realistic and depressing in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to interact with her. When she starts liking you more, the events will unlock and her relationship will grow warmer. The bath scene, for example, will turn into a potential sex scene once you get to know her better, so just talk to her whenever you see her :P

      Crouler

      Delete