Saturday 13 February 2016

release 7.4.4.2b

This release has focused on bugs and typo correcting...

There is no real addition to the release except for the rough start of the quickie area.

Fixes:

  • Hopefully fixed assassin. 
  • Fixed Sia not properly auto starting when meeting her in secret.
  • Fixed some assets (Sofa's and such having wrong placing information)
  • Did a lot of typo fixing
  • Did some minor fixing of minor bugs I found in a playthrough.
That's it for this time, I bloody well hope there'll be no more issues lol.
If this is the last that needed fixing I'll once again begin working on the questline for the next release, as well as adding scenes for the quickie area, I already got the art for a lot of it.

Downloads:


Anyway, that's it for today, hope you guys can finally experience the brothel questline!
Sorry for the long wait and the many issues, and thank you for the patience!

Crouler

17 comments:

  1. Finally the assassin is found .. I couldn't belive that I have found her and that she was the reason I missed a lot lol.. thank you so much ... Still no luck finding the scene in castle though.. the elven maids appeard but no scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is one i think its random, i was walking from my room to the quest room and the elf event poped

      Delete
  2. Did the hried guard go to castle yet and if so where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you do after dealing with the assassin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After i do Mary the quest does not update
    Also i cant find the bandits around fura

    ReplyDelete
  5. South of the entrance to Fuar, go to the right, to the end and fight the smugglers, one of them is the "bandit".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thy , you have any luck advance the brothle quest after the reward fuck with mary?

      Delete
    2. Honestly haven't played much lately, been getting lost wondering the wasteland of Fallout 4.

      Delete
    3. You should be able to just go back to the brothel.

      Delete
  6. the MEGA link rewards me with the message "Firefox can't find the file at mega:///#!DE1TQZzT!HShxRKJhFg_P4nW-tDmY3GbMmV3uyctsX9qSlgJNvok."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a new release tomorrow, sorry I didn't do anything about this, I've been very busy this week, so I didn't have time for a re-upload.

      Delete
  7. So my husband just downloaded this update and found the assassin finally (thanks! :) But now there is a weird issue. He has her agreeing to be part of the brothel, he tried all the possible options for her and the quest will not change and now he can't even enter the new part of the brothel. We didn't know if it was a glitch or just unfinished but we figured we should let you know anyway. Love the game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edit: Also my husband has not had anyone show up at the castle that are supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the assassin but she is one hit killing me what to do please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's pretty hard to beat, try to get lucia, it's easier with her

      Delete
  10. How do you get her again? the Assasin deal over 13000 damage and keeps one shot me. i am at lvl 28 so yeah deos it mean i have to use cheats or something to get it over?

    ReplyDelete