Friday 8 May 2015

Quick Update

Title explains it all really. I would say most of the work has been done at this point. The quest has been implemented and play tested(I still expect a few bugs to pop up here and there, you people do unexpected things). Just making a hand full of sprites right now, then its on to filling the onsen with with customers and their forgettable lines.
I should also mention that all of Zaroz's(AKA Spellmaster6) current spell checked work has been added for the next release(which shouldn't bee too long away).
That's all folks.

Yours,
Mugginns A'GoGo,
Titles

4 comments:

  1. When can we expect next release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping within the next 7 days, but it could be a little longer since I need Croulers input on some stuff(and Croulers been kinda busy lately).

      Delete
    2. No problem for me. I'm just curious. Keep up good work ;) I can't wait for next release :) How many people are working on this game? :D

      Delete
    3. I only know of 5 people on the team(myself included), thought there might secret Eskimo team that Crouler hasn't told me about.

      Delete