Thursday 27 November 2014

Crouler is back'ish

Hello everyone and thanks for the long absence. I had to leave for a while, and came back last Friday. I've written 2 new sex scenes but nothing else.

Why you may ask? Dragon age Inquisition would be my answer. Mixed with university stuff, that shit takes up a lot of time :P lol, in any case, I have put aside a few hours tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to work on the game, so I will once again go through bug reports and release another fix if possible.

Again, sorry for the delay, but I just can't drag myself away from Dragon age xD

Until next time, see you all! Sorry for the wait, and I'll try to make up for it with a large fix list on Saturday :P

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. *passes Crouler a blowtorch, sheet metal, a hammer and rivets* here are the essentials for fixing things, also you can test roll too see if anything falls of on that hill over there *points*

    good to have you back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty sure those are the wrong tools for code ;p , and crouler i hope indeed t o have a patch soon but the two remaining game breakers i know of are becoming a hassle so if you can get them first id appreciate it.
      --The Omega Pheonix--

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear you again :D Take your time if you have to. Work is better when you are rested. :)

    ReplyDelete