Wednesday 26 June 2013

26-06-13 - A meaty day at work

I do not know what to say except for, holy crap, all that orc meat... To the players who have really old savegames, you're gonna be rich once the next update comes out...

You can now sell your meat at the butcher shop. I made, what I hope to be a genius way of making you only able to sell your meat there lol. Anyway, the days progress!

Content

  • 2 new parts of the "meaty goodness" questline
  • Special system to let you sell your meat at your store. (Likely needs some testing)
Fixes

  • Some stuff with the old maps for the butcher was broken. It is from months ago (the break) and I just realized lol.
That was pretty much it for today. The meat quests are somewhat hard to do, so they take some time since there is a lot of shopping and unique features that I need to create with every few steps of the quests.

As always, please keep following us! Your attention makes me wanna do this! 
(Cuz I'm an attention whore<.<)
And I'm happy that every last one of you takes the time to visit my blog and the forums!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment