Saturday 26 July 2014

Update log 26-07-14

I am sorry about the long wait that has occurred since the last log! I have made a few things here and there whenever I had the time, but it's not until now I actually had enough to post about. Sorry about that!

In any case, here is the current progress I'm making:

Content:

  • Added bathing and naked sprites for the divine. 
  • Added bathing system for the divine.
  • Added an interaction with Cial (Urd) in the bath of the castle.
  • Added the basic choices for the party organizing system.
So, I'll be trying to add a few more random encounters and then adding a basic form of the party system, though likely just the feast/grand ball one for now.


That's it for today! I'll try to keep you guys up to date and spend more time on the game!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. ok im having a weird issue here. recently started a new game to play around again (was bored) and now am stuck with the high priest having to come visit me (yes i went and talked with her), but only her messenger is constantly in the throne room) and michaela is missing(went on patrol). when i played on a save i imported from a way earlier version (think it was 2.2.0b) the events procced normally. im wondering if i am missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually make that 7.2.0b , my mistake

      Delete
    2. Try downloading the 7.2.2a release (newest). I was able to get through the high priest stuff and Michelle never went missing for me.

      Delete
    3. that is the version i am playing, but i like i said when i used an old save from 7.2.0b it worked normal, but now that i started a fresh game in 7.2.2a this is happening

      Delete
    4. Sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not sure what's going on, since it worked normally for me. I'm playing through it again (though a bit slowly so I can update the wiki as I go through it). When I get back to those points, I will see if it works for me and if there's anything that I can suggest to you. Check back in a couple of days or so and see if I've got anything I can tell you.

      Delete