Sunday 5 October 2014

Update log 05-10-14

So, you're all waiting for updates, so I shall give them to you! :P

Content:

  • Imported Mugginns new stuff to the main game
  • Added functions to the sleeping quests
  • Added scene for sleeping quests
That's pretty much it for today! I'll be working on the game as much as I can, though as mentioned, it probably won't be as much as I used to.

I'll keep todays update short and end here! Thanks for everyone's patience! We're doing all we can to proceed with the game!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is back on track and looking forward to the next release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for next release to come out. I really like this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like its going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not much but it might be a bit to much of a hassle could you add to the dialogue so we know when a quest finishes or there's no further content currently available something like (Quest Complete) or (In Progress) it would make it a bit easier to find out if a questline has been finished or if there just isn't enough content yet or if it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete