Saturday 25 October 2014

Public service announcement :P

So, I always thought I was the only one who experienced this, but it would seem it is a general issue with the blog. Sometimes when people write and press "post" the post isn't posted...

What I normally do is I copy everything I wrote before posting and if it fails I simply paste everything back in and it works the second time.

I'm thinking of moving the blog as I've had a lot of issues with google's blogs...

In any case, I'll be posting about today's work later, this was purely to inform of this issue.

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. I've experienced this.
    Moving to a snazzy new blog might be nice. You may also be able to 'lock it off' from the public in the future when the game's more developed so that people can pay for the full version when it's completed in all its epicness and causes a huge hype

    ReplyDelete