Tuesday 29 April 2014

Update log 28-04-14 - 29-04-14

So, no update log yesterday?

I did some work yesterday, but not enough to justify an update. However! BADAM :D Today I made a huge amount of work, so I will write for today and yesterday :D

Content:

  • 7 new parts to the main quest
  • Added several new sprites to the game
  • Added a badass animated scene :P Can't wait for you guys to see it xD
  • Added a new map (Mugginns got a surprise map demand there :P)
  • Added some options to the Cheif Servant, though they have yet to be fully made
That's it for now, a huge amount of stuff has been made. Tomorrow I will likely finish the last part of the main quest which will be available in the next release. 
Then I will be adding some of the new functions to the castle, as well as add ambiance.

If I finish this fairly quickly, like tomorrow, I will add some finishing touches here and there, and probably add a few side quests, and then I will FINALLY be able to add a trial version for you guys to try. It will probably be full of bugs at first, so only try that version if you don't mind bug testing :P

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment