Tuesday 22 April 2014

Progress log 22-04-14

Hello everyone! Sorry for not having made any posts.
I have been working a bit on the game, but it's not until today I've had enough to justify an update log.

I have not been able to even 1/10th of what I wanted to do in this amount of time I'm afraid.
Things did get in the way (referring to last post statement lol), and it's only been a few minutes a day I've been able to work on the game.

Today I finished my business as early as I could so I could do something worth mentioning here on the blog.

Content:

  • Added Ambiance to several locations in the castle.
  • Added the ability to upgrade the Servants Quarters.
The amount of time I've put into this is very limited, and with the speed I have been able to make this part I am optimistic on how fast I can do the other parts, if I am not constantly hindered from doing so lol.


In any case, thanks for sticking with the game! I'm really sorry that I haven't posted as quick as I promised.
I'll do my best to finish up the castle upgrade system as quickly as possible, as it will make my job with the rest less stressful. I'm the type of person who, if I use something (like a room in the castle) I want everything in there to be done before adding the quest. This is why I want to finish up the upgrade ability of all rooms so that I won't stop to do it whenever I reach a room.

In any case, sorry for the late post, and thank you for continuing to support the game! You guys rock :-D

Crouler

1 comment: