Tuesday 22 April 2014

I'll Have Another Consonant Please Bob

This is just a short not to say I finished all the maps assigned to me by Overlord Crouler and that I handed them over to him yesterday.That said,he wont be needing any maps from me for a good while,leaving me with some free time.
And so to pass the time I'm starting a small translation project on a game(Parallel Fantasy IF[in case anyone cared to know]) Sadly I don't know any japanese but i reckon 7 translators ought to  help a bit.

If anyone knows or a accurate and reliable translator please let me know(leave a comment below).Some of the stuff that get churned out by the ones I have boggle the fucking mind.

Cheers,
~M~

2 comments:

  1. someone already did an interface translation maybe he would agree to help (or maybe he started translating the whole game) anyway you could ask him will post a link to the thread below

    http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24021&page=37

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes,i know about that(found it the other day).Didn't bother to ask him anything because of;
      "I have absolutely NO intention of translating the game itself (Not now or ever), just the interface and interface events."
      Thanks for bringing this up though,I'll be sure to send him(her?) a message

      Delete