Friday 25 April 2014

update log 25-04-14

So, work today has been very efficient. Completely plowed through the castle and finally added all the bloody upgrade points.
Now all I need is the small stuff. I already added chefs to the kitchen, and I will need to do similar things here and there. Then I will need a few minor quests introducing the new ways of hiring people to the castle so you can hire maids, new guards and so on.

Most importantly, the guards, as they are very special in the way you hire them, and you will be hiring people you "know" so to speak. Look forward to it! :D

Content:

  • Added the last rooms to the upgrade system.
  • Added an outdoor part to the bath 
  • Added an outdoor part to the guard area
  • Added an "entrance" to the garden area
  • Added kitchen personnel
Basically, I am very close to getting to the point where I can start focusing on the quest stuff instead of all the stuff that "is" the castle. I will likely leave out a lot when it comes to the castle though, at first, as mentioned earlier. Nothing that would break the game, but things that I would rather add runningly instead of adding all at once. Simply to add more content, rather than adding a shit ton of stuff you can do with the castle, as you wouldn't be able to afford it, and adding it would only provide "empty" stuff to do. So I'll focus on adding some real content, such as quests and other things which will require you to do something fun as the player, rather than stuff which is meant to support the game as side content, not the only content.

Anyway, that's it for today I think, unless I decide to add the wardrobe later on as I have some plans I really can't wait to implement there.

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment