Thursday 27 June 2013

27-06-13 - Report - Vacation

So, my vacation is coming up. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make anything tomorrow, and then I won't be back for roughly a week. I'll give Naki some stuff to do while I'm gone so I'll be able to go straight to more work once I get back home.

Anyway, as for todays work, here's what I've done!

Content:


  • 3 parts of the Meaty questline
-

  • Bug testing some of the new systems. So far no problems.

It may seem like little, and yes, it is less than before since I've only had 3 hours today.
Once I get home from vacation I'll be sure to do a work-marathon to catch up.

As for the next release, I'm not sure when I'll be releasing it.
Either I'm releasing it after finishing the meaty questline, or I'll add some more to some
of the other questlines I'm working on. In any case, I'll be sure to keep you guys
up to date on what I'll do once I know!

As always, make sure to drop by, see what we're doing on the game! Your support
helps motivate a lot!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment