Saturday 22 June 2013

21-06-13 report

So, after the last update I have, as always, taken a few days off. I'm not sure when I'll be back to full speed, but for now I need a small breather. That is to say, the game will still be developing. Know why?

I have found a mapper! From now on, the new maps will be better than anything I could make.
I'm confident that the maps will not be lacking from now on! As sad that I am that Gegerlan no longer maps
for me, I was amazed when the new mapper (Nakiato) made his first ever map in RPG maker. It was better, in spite of it being his first, than the maps I can do, in spite of years of experience. Nagiato seems to have the patience that I lack when it comes to mapping. This also means that the game-making pace may speed up a bit when I need new maps for the update. Now I no longer have to work double.

Anyway, as I stated before, I'm taking a few days of, after the last update. It is always stressful when I near an update release since there are so many things I need to do. Once I start posting about it being close I need to make sure I don't fall behind etc. and that can be really hard on me. Since I'm a lazy bastard.
And then comes the fixing period, that kinda annoys me... A lot... In the end, I end up needing the said breather, lol.

So, as soon as I start on the game again, I'll begin posting daily updates on the blog, telling you guys what I'm doing so you can keep up with game development.

That being said, I'm going on a vacation soon where I won't have access to my computer. If we are lucky Nakiato will be making the maps while I'm gone, making it easy for me to get back to work.

So anyway, that's it for now! I can't set a date for when I start again, but we are not talking months lol.

Take care, and as always, please keep following the game! It survives due to you guys!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment