Wednesday 19 June 2013

19-06-13 - AloneXP 7.0.4c

I fucked up on one last thing, and I did not know until a player notified me on the forum.

If you wondered why the "diary of a madwoman" did not seem to advance no matter what you did,
it is because I'm a retard.

Please, read if you have started the quest!
   -If you have already found some or all of the diary pieces in the suite, I have placed a
chess pawn near the table. This will activate the quest as it should have been after finding all 11 pieces!
   -The piece WILL be removed in the next update, so please, use it if you already started the quest before downloading this update.

1 comment:

  1. dinner with jane is black sceen
    fluffy sword quest weird gem is not in my bag when i trade and fluffy sword is still in my bag after i give it to her

    ReplyDelete