Thursday 29 January 2015

Update log 29-01-15 and call for help on writing smut-scenes :P

So, I've been adding even more stuff today, focusing mainly on finishing the museums sex rewards.
I have also started making the games first actually implemented Concubine (potential anyway, since you can send her away).

All concubines will get a permanent residence at the castle with their own private room. They will basically be the divines lovers, or slaves if you are in to that instead (some will only have 1 option though). They will all hopefully have unique personalities and goals and will all have some sort of questing/projects that can be done in the game and they will of course also have sex scenes, being the lovers or harem or slaves or whatever you wanna call them, of the divine.

What I've done today so far is.

Content:

  • Added Museum entries for:
    • Anal sex achievement
    • Impregnations achievement
    • Sex Achievement
    • Vaginal Achievement
    • Pegging Achievement
  • Added first painting for the Succubus virgin quests/events. (First event/quest in the series)
  • Added Shtala - Noble concubine (potentially)
    • Shtala currently has no sex as I'm currently still working on the initial meetings, conversations and the story for her, but she will be VERY bangable. You'll know more once you see what type of person she is and why she is it. (in the game, you have to wait for the release :P)
That's it for now! I might work a bit more later tonight, if not I have planned on spending a lot of time tomorrow on the game, hopefully getting a lot more stuff implemented.

Another thing, I am looking for help! 
If you wish to help with the game and know the most basic ways of using RPGMaker XP and you have the program, and can write sex stuff please read on! 

I need some people, 1 or 2, who would be willing to help with writing sex scenes. Basically, I find that whenever I write a sex scene, a lot of work that could have gone in to the actual game and "playable content" is used on the sex scenes instead. Sex scenes take a long time to come up with and I would prefer to focus on the game mostly, though I will still be writing sex scenes here and there of course.

If you are interested, here is what the requirements are:
  • You are willing to write sex scenes following the form used in the game (I will give you a crash course before your first scene)
  • You will be writing sex scenes mainly "commissioned" by me. (I use the word commissioned because I can't think of a better word :P)
  • You know how to make events in RPGMaker XP using text, choices, sounds and pictures.
  • You have RPGMaker XP or you can get it

This turned in to a rather formal looking thing, but in the end, all I need is some help writing sex scenes here xD So if you think you have what it takes, feel free to write down below! I am not demanding any help here, it would just be really nice to have some people help out with the sex scenes if at all possible.



In any case, that's it for today's rather long update log and recruitment poster lol. Thanks for always staying with us, you guys are great! 
Until next time (hopefully tomorrow) take care!

Crouler

7 comments:

  1. Hello, im willing to help with the sex part, i have used xp but not have actually created a game or event but i can pick up very quick and easily since i actually used VX ace on harem collector, to see what was messed up so i do have basic knowledge about them, but about the pictures, im no good with designing part but i can tell you i can help you with the grammar as well if needed to because i noticed TONS of messed up grammar or mispelling xD, but about sex scene ofc i can do it too, i have no problem writing them, choices whatnots, and i do have RPGmaker XP and VX ace as well game Character HUB :P let me know if u want my help (even through im noob but i can pick up quickly) thanks :) u can contract me with my user name i think or u can just email me by clicking my user name :) have a good day :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. second note, sorry about clicking my username i just checked only i can see my email no one else xD, just reply here i will give you my email or something to contact with you :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. what abut the major of the first town? will you be able to move her to your castle as a concubine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really planned on making her a concubine I'm afraid. I have no artwork for her at all, so I'd have to change her sprite and add more to her story.

      I might do so. Every now and then I go over the work and see if any NPC was interesting enough to expand upon.

      Delete
  3. ah ok, because from her dialogues up the final part where she say she will have more scenes when you get around to her, and one option is to take her as a lover XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you mean the mayor. Sorry, yes. She will be made in to a concubine. I thought you meant the major, as the one controlling the barracks :) As a matter of fact, I'm having Alexander write scenes for her as we speak :P

      Delete