Sunday 4 January 2015

Its a secret to everyone:

Nah not really. I am just giving everyone an update on me! I am still alive, and recently I have had a few life changes that have put me out of commish for a bit. I have gotten my disability, so I am no longer allowed to work so soon I hope to return to making maps for Alone.  Also within the next few months I plan to work on mapping for VX:Ace. Right now I have to set Tuesdays aside for making maps in general, cause I am typically bogged down by doctors visits and paperwork from the government.  So please be patient as making a map no longer is a larger slot in my time. This also means my maps, as I watch more tutorials and such, might get a bit more intricate.  Another thing is that on the side at some point I want to learn how to program these games, so that Crouler and Muggins don't have to help me with secret things and easter eggs I put in to maps. Anyway thanks for reading, and thanks for all the support with the game. I am happy to be a part of the team, even if it is a small one.

-Naki

2 comments:

  1. thanks for all your work :)

    why do you want to learn vx ace btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra mapping options just in case someone needs a map in that platform

    ReplyDelete